I feel obligated to make a public service announcement about the greatness that is Pandora Jewelry!!! I guess I was living under a rock for a while since it's apparently pretty popular, but my sister-in-law got me into it recently. She has an awesome bracelet with lots of cool charms, but she has known about it longer than I have...I'll get there one day! To make me feel better after my surgery last weekend she got me a bracelet with 2 clips and a charm....I absolutely love it, and will be forever grateful to her for introducing me to Pandora! I got two more charms today, so I'm a happy camper! If you haven't checked it out before, you definitely should...you won't regret it! On a different note, I was in a clothing store today on a mission....let me pause here to let you know that for some reason people ALWAYS tell me I look lost even though I'm not.....and the sales girl said I looked like I needed something, but not sure what I needed and asked if I was okay-lol. I probably should have been offended, but all I could do was laugh and tell her I was making sure I didn't overlook anything and I was thinking about outfit combos! Speaking of shopping...Shawn got a new toy today and now he's at a friend's house playing with it.....he got a......drumroll please....crossbow, yes, a crossbow. He's been wanting one for a while, so I'm glad he finally got one and that he isn't having to spend his time off taking care of me like he did the past couple of weekends.
Question of the day: Why is it that little kids and teenagers think you don't like kids because you are 25 and don't have kids? I've had several little ones and teenagers ask me these three questions.....1-how old are you?......2-do you have kids?.....3-oh, why not? you don't like kids?
Park City Utah
4 years ago

1 comment:
Christie you are behind on things!!! LOL!! Yes, Pandora is pretty popular!! I don't have a bracelet but a lot of my friends do! You can get charms cheap on ebay!! You crack me up!!
Post a Comment