
No, I'm not on the hunt for "pavement princess" shoes like the ones I have on in the picture (actually, I wasn't looking in this picture..my friend and I were in Shreveport and happened upon some questionable shoes in a random store). These are Kim Kardashian shoes...just what the world needs-more women desperate to be a Kardashian-esque woman (note the fact that I did not say "lady"...). I was making fun of those...who would really wear those? I'm hunting for some Equestrian boots. I looked and looked last fall, but never found any to meet my specifications. I've found a few pair this year...thank goodness. I even bought 2 pair of skinny jeans last month to make sure I didn't second guess buying boots wondering if I would be able to find good skinny jeans to wear with them. I don't want a high heel or pointy toe...those look a little too hooker to me and miss the point of the whole look of tall boots. Equestrian boots are the only way to go when considering tall boots. Cowboy (fashionable ones, of course) are not appealing enough to me-yes, they are cute, but I'm not the type to wear them with a sundress or skirt....or anything, for that matter. Anywho, check out the major contenders so far (I've had the most luck at Dillard's, Nordstrom, and Macy's)...we will most certainly have a winner within the next 2 weeks.



The third pair might have a little too much motorcycle influence, but I'm still looking. So far, these are the closest to what I really want that I've been able to find short of going to an Equestrian sport specialty store and getting the real deal (don't think I haven't looked, because I have...but it still won't satisfy me-it's all short boots with chaps and dress boots that just don't have the fashion flair). One way or the other, I will have a pair of Equestrian boots this Fall!


2 comments:
I love the last ones!! I have been looking for some too, for a LONG time!! My SIL got some really cute ones at a boutique store. I have also seen some cute ones made by frye and Tory Burch.
Those are my favorite too(and a Burberry pair that are $1200 that I'm just not willing to pay-ha!).The last 2 pair are Frye! I saw 2 pair of cute, black Tory Burch at Nordstrom. So many just look cheap, and I want to stay away from that-lol!
Post a Comment