Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Teens

If you think kids say the darndest things you haven't spent much time around teenagers....they may not sound as innocent as 5 year olds, but they are every bit as entertaining.

Student:  Well, I tried to drop the cans off.  I knocked on the door and saw the sign that said open M-F between the hours of 8-12.  What kind of charity can only operate between the hours of 8 & 12?

Student:  Mrs. Carter, you should be proud of me!  I killed a deer, but not with my car this time!  But, that's not it.  My dad was skinning it and I asked if that was fat...he said no, it's connective tissue...and I said "adipose"!  I remembered it from class!


Student:  You called my mom?  She called my mom?  You called my mom?  She called my mom?  That's so outta line.  Why'd you do that?
Me:  Yes...because you tried to skip my class.

Student:  I studied this so hard, Mrs. Carter.  I'm gonna beast it.
Me: Uh-huh (too bad this kid didn't know that I knew they stole the test key and I gave them a different test)


Student:  Wait....you mean we've been in the lab for 2 weeks and I was supposed to learn something for a test?  That's just wrong.  I thought we were just in here.


Student:  Oh no!  Oh no!  Napoleon's arm just fell off!  I didn't do it!
Student 2:  Well don't look at me...his arm is in your hand!
(Napoleon is one of our skeletons who has seen better days)


Student:  She licked me!  I told her I was busy.


Student 1:  Yes, you can too have a baby outta your butt.  My momma said she was carrying that baby in her butt. 

No comments: