It's no secret that I can't stand cold weather, but I'm ok with it when it brings snow. Unless its mid-march or April! By this time, snow and cold weather are unwelcome visitors. Winter has really worn out its welcome this year since its been longer and colder than usual. Mother nature must have mis-marked her calendar for the past 3 years since this spring snow has been the trend. Hopefully it won't snow on Easter weekend like it did in 07. At least the forecasted high for tomorrow is in the mid-60's!
On a side note, I now understand why we didn't take many field trips in high school-they bring a ridiculously high amount of stress to teachers! I'm taking my anatomy kids to the bodies exhibit in Dallas (not to be confused with body worlds) in a couple of weeks, and I'm insanely stressed out! I've been stressed since it was approved in January! A lady at church in our impact group said they may have to hold a special prayer meeting the night before we go-joking, of course- but it doesn't sound like such a bad idea haha!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment