One of the perks of teaching is still getting a spring break! I knew I was over-worked and underpaid for some reason...! This is the first year (that I remember, at least) that I will have a busy spring break. In college I was so wiped out from the semester I needed the week to recover from studying my brains out and finish out the semester (plus, I didn't want to ask my parents to pay for me to go somewhere) and in high school it's not like my parents would let me take myself somewhere...even though I'm pretty sure some of my students do that. This year I will hit up New York City and Austin all in one week. I may need a spring break to recover from spring break-haha! It's worth it though! Too bad I don't have a reason to stop by College Station over the break since we all know it's the 2nd best city in the world! Anywho, have a good saturday! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment