Monday, January 24, 2011

Technologic

Verizon is finally getting the iPhone. Now for the big quesions Verizon users everywhere will have to ask themselves...."Break down and get the iPhone even though they were snobby and only marketed through at&t for years? Get the iPhone even though the droid is fantastic and fun and the equal or superior of the iPhone in every way?" What to do, what to do? As much as I wanted an iPhone, I feel like I'm making a personal statement and protest that actually matters on some small scale by chosing not to get one...even though I know it doesn't make any difference. =) I'm still a little bitter Apple made some sort of deal (I assume...) to only allow at&t to carry their product. I just feel like if they didn't think I wasn't worthy of doing business with them because of my service carrier, then they don't need my business at all. I wonder how many Verizon users will jump on the iPhone bandwagon? That's always been a thing for me...I try so hard to avoid the bandwagon business and bandwagoners drive me nuts!! I've put entirely too much thought into this....it's just a phone! Maybe I will change my mind between now and February 10th (I think that's the date...) about my personal boycott of the iPhone.

2 comments:

The Dimino's said...

Your funny!! We will finally be switching to Verizon after they get the iphone so, I will be getting a new one with a non-cracked screen!! LOL

Christie said...

haha! I just can't decide...I want one, but then again, I want to stand my ground lol! Yay for a non-cracked screen....just give Brady a pep talk before he handles this one!