I don't know about you, but I really miss Ugly Betty! I still have Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives, but something is missing in the week without Betty now. So, to fill the void I've started a hunt for the Ugly Betty seasons on DVD. I've only found 1 & 2, but I will find the others! I think we all have a little Betty in us, and those who say you don't-I hope you do. She's different, but okay with it. Instead of spending all of her energy trying to fit in at Mode, she focuses on the important things in her life: staying true to herself, family, friends, personal goals...and she doesn't go out of her way to destroy those in her path. Plus, she makes young girls realize it's okay (and good) to be smart, you don't have to act like a bimbo to get a date (hello, Henry...Gio...), and you have more to offer the world than your looks. =)
2 comments:
I miss Betty too!!! They need to bring it back!!
I was so surprisd it went off the air...it seemed to have several viewers and it was prime time Thursday. I want to know what happened in Europe!
Post a Comment