If you haven't read Water for Elephants, you really need to! I considered reading it for a couple of years (no joke) before I actually read it. I would see it in the bookstore or Target and read the back and flip through it, but for some reason I never bought it. I finally decided I would read it...if I've looked at it everytime I see it, I just needed to read it. I'm glad I did so I didn't see th movie first (still, fingers crossed it's good). It's such a great book!!! I'm excited a movie is being made of the book, but I'm also nervous because Hollywood never fails to ruin an amazing book with a crummy movie (in most cases, there are exceptions). Reese Witherspoon is in the movie, so I have very high hopes and expectations...don't let me down, Reese!
I think the trailer looks like it should be a good movie to match the awesome book!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment