Monday, June 13, 2011

Blue Crush 2

Don't judge, but I bought Blue Crush 2 because Blue Crush is one of my absolute favorite movies (I think another "don't judge" is required after that statement-haha).  You are judging, I can tell, lol-but it's ok! =)  It was surprisingly good.  I hoped it would be good, at least worth watching a few times, but I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was.  The storyline was good, the acting was good (for the most part), and it was all shot in South Africa (so the scenery was absolutely gorgeous).  It was definitely different from the first one, so it didn't leave that bitter aftertaste of trying to cash in again on the same story with different characters and a different setting.  I'm honestly a little surprised that it wasn't a theatrical release after watching it.  Somebody probably thought about it, but figured they could make more money off of a DVD only release.  If you liked the first one, you should at least rent this one...you might like it too!  Now, if only I could live on a beach like they do in both movies... =) 

No comments: