Summer has started, and I have too many random thoughts running through my mind to even begin to elaborate on...it's a jungle in there. Just a few thoughts:
-need to finish moving classrooms (ugh)
-need to study for that stupid test on 6/25
-Prayers & Lies is an incredible book, but almost too real for comfort
-need to make new manipulatives for next year
-find a pool
-need to start transferring dates from my current planner to next year's
-kinda want to get my bike back in working order...I'll need to get creative to keep myself entertained since Shawn will be gone the majority of the time I'm off
-find a new place to take pics
-go to the farm and play around
-make new hall passes
-fix my picture/memo board
-homecoming....so much to do, so little time...
-freshman orientation....too much to do, not enough time, and so on...
-want to go to Zumba, but the new instructor's style doesn't work for me
-get back in the habit of "heat running"...the hip is fixed after all...
-take vitamins
-make a "summer to-do list" to keep myself organized
-get back to lifting weights on a regular basis-as much as I hate it.
...and then some. This will serve more as a reminder list for me of things I need to do in the near future (most, at least).
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment