Sunday, April 12, 2009

On the Radio...

....there is nothing! I have been so spoiled since Christmas because I discovered the auxillary outlet in my Jeep to plug my iPod into. It's better than CD's and much better than the radio. I rarely listened to the radio before, just CD's, and then I switched to only the iPod. All of my absolute favorite songs in one place, no flipping through to get to the good songs, and easy organization with the playlists....glorious! However, I am currently stuck driving the black mustang ('98...the car I had when I was 16) with a single CD player and a radio. I know there are worse things in the world and the situation could be worse, but it feels like torture! Not to mention that 7 of my absolute favorite CD's are stuck in my totaled Jeep....yeah, I know they are on my iPod, but I want the hard copies back. What if my computer crashes? I'm just out of luck! As if it weren't bad enough to have to drive a teeny tiny little car, I also can't listen to my iPod! The wreck wasn't my fault, so I feel okay complaining about the minor details and luxuries that are temporarily gone!!! I feel like I can't even go to the grocery store comfortably because I don't have all that nice cargo room behind the 2nd row of seats. I feel lost because I don't carry around 2 tennis rackets, 2 baseball gloves, 2 softball bats, tennis balls, softballs, and air compressor, etc. with me everywhere I go! How do people function with a car as their primary vehicle....even if it has 4 doors!!!! Time to stop whining! =) Happy Easter!!

No comments: