Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Featherhead

I might be 27, but my hair lady and I both agree that I (really, we) are not too old for the feather extensions in our hair.  So, I'm planning to get one during my first week off for the summer.  It looks fun and it's the most risky thing (which it's really no risk b/c it clips in....) I've ever done with  my hair-ha!  They are cute as long as there's just one.  I've also refrained from chopping my hair off every chance I get .  This time I will for real let it get at least to my shoulders, maybe a little past (fingers crossed, y'all know I always say that).  I'm proud of myself for at least making it to my collar bone.  I think it all has to do with how the ends are textured for me to stand my hair even remotely medium length.  I don't know what color feather I want to get...nothing too extreme.  I'm excited-haha!  Judge if you must, I really don't care =)

10 PCS - PURPLE Thin Long Grizzly Rooster Feathers

No comments: