At the moment I'm very, very disappointed in Victoria's Secret. Their P!nK collection carried a relatively nice selection of Texas A&M apparel...not as good as the Longhorn apparel for the massive amounts of bandwagon Texas fans in the state (country? world?), but that's another rant for another day. I'm sure the merchandise sold...Aggies are always buying anything to show school spirit even if it is over-priced (which it is from VS). Anywho, Aggie apparel (and a few other select schools) are no longer carried online. Everything Aggie is now listed as "in store only" and you can't even browse the styles. If you consider the massive amount of current students, prospective students, former students and fans there's a huge number of women who want to buy and are willing to buy the over-priced Aggie sleep/lounge/whatever wear. I never e-mail complaints about anything to any company...I feel like my opinions don't matter as one in the masses. But in this case, I was so mad I had to say something to make my little nothing opinion known. I'm sure several others feel the same way I do. In case Victoria's Secret missed the memo, A&M has a massive student body and an equally (actually it surpasses) massive amount of former students, so why would they discontinue selling it online? I didn't always get to order something I wanted because it was sold out, which tells me the stuff was moving (I'm no business guru, but I can put 2 & 2 together). They are losing lots of business. I was shocked to actually get a personal response to my complaint stating that I wasn't the only one annoyed with their recent decision. VS claims that some schools are taking a hiatus from being online and will return in the fall. I certainly hope TAMU is one of those returning. The in-store category will surely not apply to any of the VS stores around here (goodness knows this is bandwagon Longhorn country).
No comments:
Post a Comment