Apparently several schools are getting involved in this "lip dub" thing (go to youtube and search for "lip dub" or start with "mhs lip dub firework" and several will come up). I hadn't heard anything about it until 2 weeks ago when I found out the kids at our school are doing one (I found out by the media teacher giving me some information about it to give the leaders of the clubs I sponsor). It looks really cool and the kids think it's really cool....so, it must be really cool (if it's school related and a teenager thinks it's cool, that's huge). Anywho, here are a few made by other schools. Magnolia High School did an amazing job. I'm not sure where this whole concept started, but it's caught on and brings several school groups together on one project. I'm sure the one our kids do will turn out great! I have no idea when they are doing it, but I know it's soon (probably next week). Anywho, check out the ones other schools have done... =)
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment