
Who knew Oakley made great Rx glasses along with their stylish sunglasses? They fit so much better than the other brands!
I finished The Help a week or so ago...it was fantastic! However, I will never view chocolate pie the same way again. If you haven't read it, make sure you do. The characters are great, the story is great...it hits on everything from civil rights to women's rights to the capability of women to successfully do something other than cook, clean, serve a husband, and have kids to social classes to interpersonal relationships. Some say it's as important to read as To Kill a Mockingbird, and I agree with that completely. I hope the movie lives up to the book (speaking of movies and books-Harry Potter 7.2 was fantastic!) I'm reading Silver Girl now...so far it's great!
Aaaaand...Shawn bought a new Tahoe a couple of weeks ago...with the Z-71 offroad fancy stuff that I don't know anything about or why it exists or how it's different from regular 4x4. I'm so glad he has something new to drive that has lots of safe/secure storage with all the driving he does to far away places...and of course, the 4x4 for when he needs it going to and from jobs.

No comments:
Post a Comment