Monday, July 11, 2011

USA v. Brazil

Did you watch the USA v. Brazil women's soccer game yesterday?  Oh. My. Gosh.  If you didn't, you need to.  If you can't find the whole game to watch, at least go to the FIFA site and read the articles and watch the highlight clips...I'm sure they are everywhere.  Just this morning when I randomly turned on ESPN, they were playing clips of the game.  It was such an amazing game!  It's already scheduled for 2 time slots on the ESPN Classic channel, so you can catch it there.  If watching that game doesn't show you it's never too late and keep trying, I don't know what does.  It was a very dramatic game, but so great to watch.  Semi-final games are on Wednesday....starting at 11:30 am, I think (looks like USA will play France). 

A few articles/clips:
Dream Dies for Marta & Co.
Solo & Co. in Top Form
Video Highlights
USA Through After Thriller
USA Edges Out Brazil After Duel
USA Team Page

No comments: