8 Things....Copying from someone else!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Getting my classroom ready for next fall.
2. Getting my curriculum, lesson plans, and schedule all worked out for next fall.
3. Meeting my new students next fall.
4. Seeing far-away friends this summer.
5. Finally getting around to everything I've been meaning to do for the past few months (especially antique shopping in Jefferson)
6. Football season
7. The new Harry Potter movie next month and New Moon in November....don't judge!
8. Reading my new books
(these 8 were really hard to come up with....is that bad?)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Walked with Crystal and Brady
2. Ate lunch at McAlister's with Crystal and Brady
3. Hung out with Crystal and Brady for a bit after lunch
4. Went to dance class
5. Ran at the track
6. Ate Subway with Shawn for dinner
7. Watched and listened to the wild storm that passed through and read my new book
8. Updated my iPod, but I still need suggestions for new music
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Run a marathon
2. Tan easily
3. Eat whatever I want and not gain weight
4. See my far-away friends more
5. Move to a tiny beach town
6. Not stress out over the smallest things
7. Not get my feelings hurt so easily
8. Restore a historical home and live there
8 Shows I Watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Ugly Betty
4. Desperate Housewives
5. The Hills
6. Gilmore Girls
7. Little People, Big World
8. Private Practice
8 Favorite Fruits:
1. Pineapple
2. Nectarine
3. Kiwi
4. Clementines
5. Granny Smith Apples
6. Honeydew
7. Ruby Red Grapefruit
8. Apricot
8 Places I'd Like To Travel That I've Never Been:
1. The Ivory Coast (West Africa)
2. South Africa
3. The French Riviera
4. London
5. Dublin
6. Cairo
7. Dubai
8. Sicily
8 Places I've Lived:
1. Kilgore, TX...mom and dad's house
2. Keathley Dorm (FHK Complex TAMU Campus), College Station, TX
3. Woodbrook Condos, College Station, TX
4. The Timbers Apartments, College Station, TX
5. The Vintage (apt complex), Uptown/West Village Area, Dallas, TX
6. Some apartment complex in Houston, TX
7. Back to Kilgore, TX...mine and Shawn's House
8. The best is yet to come!
8 People I'm Tagging:
1. I don't know 8 people in the blogworld to tag...sad...haha!
2. If you want to fill it out, please do.
3. No Pressure!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment