Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's a Jungle in There

It is....really. My brain, that is. Always a jumble of random thoughts...likes and dislikes, lists and agendas. I imagine the inside of my brain looks like a sales rack at Neiman Marcus...a completely random, out of order, jumbled mess. So, for your reading pleasure...my thoughts for the day (of course, I couldn't remember all of them....so, consider it a Sample Sale at a designer house instead of a Neiman Marcus sales rack):

*People call themselves living the small town life in Tyler? Puh-leaze.

*Skinny jeans....the trend that should have never been.

*Aggie football....game? yes. when? with who?

*Can't stand Longhorn t-shirt/hat fans who are so harsh about other teams....shut up....ugh and they bash other school academics...hello, you didn't go to UT!

*So glad I don't have to wear scrubs anymore! Wonder if they get to wear Urbane scrubs here?

*Asperger's Syndrome....yikes.

*Is it always sunny in California? I could do that.

*Jonas Brothers-gag. Selena-cool. Miley-ok. Demi-ehhh. Jason Earles-old? nooo....yes?

*Trying to find those Old Navy coupons sure is annoying...I'll try again.

*Banana Republic-must go back soon. J.Crew would be more satisfying.

*That new Cameron Diaz movie looks so sad, I'll go see it....maybe not, no...yes....I guess so...no one will go with me, so no.

*Lauren Conrad's books is pre-ordered...can't wait...L.A. Candy....why L.A. Candy? I'm not a loser...I also ordered a Eudora Welty classic....

*Can't believe Kate hit Emeril with a spatula....poor Jon....annoying Mady....good PR for Emeril

*Ohhhh...wonder where she got those shoes....and that bag.....and that headband.....ugh, her voice is annoying.

*Coppertone skin thing the chick from Blue Lagoon does...yeah, I need that.

*When will Robert Pattinson be on the Vanity Fair cover?

*New Moon! Remember Me! Salvador Dali...check out his work.

*Why does Kristen Stewart knot her shirts? Always. And wear skinny jeans. Always. Love her hair. Wish I could pull off her style....oh well.

*Note to self: don't let phlebotomist take blood from exact same palce blood was recently taken from....it will hurt later...badly. Wait, scratch that...already noted.

*New note to self: the nurse at the doctor's office is thrown off when a patient brings in an operation report, a pathology report, 5 pages of notes dating back to december detailing the issue, and a page of questions and tests I think are needed (last year the doctor said "so, basically you know what's up...I'm just here for the official sign off?)...one page of short hand notes next time and verbalized questions only.

*Dr. Golden? What? No...Yes? Kidding? That woman will haunt me forever.

*Pop-tarts and ice cream? Good? No. Fat-free chocolate soft serve yogurt with raspberries from marble slab instead....median....nevermind.

*Bing? Like Chandler Bing? Chanandler Bong...haha. Google has my heart.

*Elephant Shoes. Aww...looks like "I love you" Love The Little Couple.

All I'm missing is "Copper Boom" and "Monkey, Monkey Underpants"...yea for pop-culture references =)

No comments: