I have, what I feel like, a marathon weekend coming up! Last weekend was almost like a mini-prep for this weekend's real marathon since I went to Revels and CATS in the same day! This weekend is the real test! I'm leaving ASAP tomorrow after work to head to Austin for Melissa's rehearsal and rehearsal dinner followed by her wedding (yay!!!) on saturday!! Hopefully I won't get stuck in any traffic this time and turn a 4.5 hour trip into 7+ hours! To make sure and avoid any traffic mishaps this time preventing me from seeing the extremely important event-Hi-Stepper Spring Show-on Sunday (yes, they are doing 2 shows this year, thank goodness!!) I'm leaving Austin Saturday night after the wedding. Sooo...I'm hoping to make it home by 5 AM Sunday morning. After Spring Show, to continue the girly themed weekend, Holly & I are going to have a girls' night! It will all be fun and excitement, but I think I will need a weekend to recover from my weekend....yay for a 4 day work week!! I guess I better get busy packing (dresses and shoes go first, of course) and doing a little laundry with Zumba and soccer wedged in!!

Dinner at The Melting Pot with some kind of pomegranate sparkling drink the waitress brought with dessert a few weeks ago for Melissa's Bachelorette Party.
Melissa bridal shower in Round Rock
No comments:
Post a Comment