Sunday, April 24, 2011

Royal Wedding

Yes, it's coming soon...this weekend!  I dvr'd all of the Lifetime network royal wedding specials last week and the William & Kate movie, and I set my dvr to record all of the TLC lifetime specials this week.  For some reason the royals have always fascinated me.  I think William and Kate are fascinating because they seem so normal...and Kate isn't an aristocrat-she's a middle class girl (on the upper-end, but still middle-class)!  This girl is literally living almost (there are those few odd ones out there who cared nothing about growing up to be a princess) every little girl's dream.  She's already beautiful, intelligent, educated, stylish, and now she's on her way to becoming royalty to boot.  She hit the dating jackpot, that's for sure (don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly happy being married to Shawn and our life...but she is marrying a prince and there aren't many of those floating around and there are tons of girls, so I consider that like winning the jackpot-always possible, but low chances).  I'm not much of a William fan....I've always been more of a fan of the spare-Harry.  Nothing has changed in that respect the older I've gotten....Harry is still better looking and seems to be a little more relaxed.  Anywho, yay for another royal wedding special marathon week!  Perfect timing (thank you William & Kate for the perfect planning of your wedding-you must have looked at the state of Texas education calendar to save all of us teachers from insanity...just kidding!) so I will have something to take my mind off of the fact that this is the big, bad TAKS week at work!  I hope you had a Happy Easter and have a great Monday and rest of the week!!! =)

No comments: