Saturday, April 23, 2011

Soda Shoppe

I'm not usually a fan of jelly beans (just the buttered popcorn jelly belly jelly bean).....until now.  At the wedding last weekend there were tins of jelly belly jelly beans on the tables, so we ate them and discussed the flavors (it sounds ridiculous, but it wasn't).  Anywho, the topic of Soda Shoppe jelly belly beans came up.  I'd never tried them, but the others at my table raved about them.  Of course, I had to try them ASAP.  And the verdict is-they are so good!  The Orange Crush & Dr. Pepper flavors are perfect!  They taste like the real thing-the DP ones actually taste a little like flat DP, but still very DP-ish.  I guess that's why they sell entire bags of only Dr. Pepper flavored jelly beans (I didn't see any bags of just Orange Crush).  If you haven't tried them, you should-even if you don't usually like jelly beans (these flavors, along with the buttered popcorn flavor, are the best).

Soda Pop Shoppe<sup>®</sup> - 2.6 lb Case  Dr. Pepper<sup>®</sup>- 2.6 lb Case

No comments: