Monday, April 18, 2011

Sadie, Sadie, Married Lady!

 Maybe not Sadie, but Melissa is now a married lady!  It was a beautiful wedding in the Austin area...great weather, beautiful dresses, yummy food, and so on!  I survived the weekend even though it started out a little crazy!!  Gladys (my GPS) guided me on an interesting route to Austin Friday afternoon (of course, I got away from work later than I planned), so I didn't have time to check in at my hotel and change (rehearsal at one hotel and stayed at another b/c that's where we were getting ready for the wedding).  Thanks to the route and the long, long drive I ended up changing in the backseat of my car in the hotel parking lot into my dress...it's harder than it sounds.  Hopefully no one saw, but I made it.  At least the hotel had a good work-out facility so I was able to get in an hour run on the treadmill before bed.  Other than the actual wedding, the excitement of the day was getting fake eyelashes-haha!  Fun to wear, not fun to take off!  After the wedding I headed back to Kilgore so I could for sure make it to Spring Show.  There's more traffic on the road between 12:00 am and 4:45 am than you would think...or at least than I ever thought!  Spring Show was amazing!  It gets better every year!




No comments: