I think this t-shirt from Aggieland Outfitters sums up how most Ags feel about seeing so many people walk around in burnt orange who are vicious, die-hard, t.u. fans. I've been stopped in Wal-Mart while wearing an Aggie class of 2006 t-shirt by strangers (multiple times) who are members of this ridiculous t.u. t-shirt fan gang to tell me I'm wearing the wrong shirt. I have to politely (or as politely as possible) inform these fans (not Texas Exes) that I'm not wearing the wrong shirt since I actually graduated from A&M. I see so many of these folks around here, and they really get under my skin. Wal-Mart (and Target) rarely has anything affiliated with A&M (unless you are in the beautifully fabulous College Station, TX), so this t-shirt rings true on so many levels! Friends don't let friends go to t.u. and friends don't let friends wear burnt orange =)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I love meeting fellow Aggies! Gig'em :)
Post a Comment