And it's not attractive. Especially in the dead of winter. This isn't Jersey Shore and you aren't Snookie. If the Oompa Loompa look is what you are going for, then you have succeeded! I get the whole "I wanna be tan" thing, but there is a point where enough is enough. Believe me, I'm as pale as they come...I could blend into the Arctic or Antarctic snow and hide from a polar bear in plain sight. I want to be tan as badly as the next unfortunately pale person, but I know my limits. I don't tan in a tanning bed, but I will use the gradual build self-tanners (but not daily) and a super light airbrush tan occassionally. I know I'm naturally almost transparent, so I don't try to make myself look like I'm a native of the south Carribbean or Brazil. The key is moderation, Oompas. I hope a professional isn't doing that to you...if they are, demand your money back. Remember: Friends don't let friends go out in public orange.
No comments:
Post a Comment