Saturday, February 19, 2011

eos

Oh my!  This is some funky looking lip balm, and I've wondered about it since the first time I saw it in stores.  It doesn't look like it would be so great, but it IS!!!  I finally decided to buy some after Kelly's Korner did a "Show Us Your Life" beauty secrets friday and this stuff ended up as something people suggested.  I can't believe I didn't follow my curiosity before and buy it (since that's what I usually end up doing with lip balm because I use it all the time and am willing to try new stuff all the time).  If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is the stuff...

Honeysuckle Honeydew Lip Balm Stick
It tastes good, doesn't get goopy on your lips, and goes on so nicely.  I'm not much of an organic product nut, but I suppose that's a good point to this...it actually has the USDA Organic approval label.  Some products market themselves as "all natural" and blah blah and charge you an arm and a leg for the claim, but don't have the USDA Organic label.  Luckily, this doesn't cost $10.  I think I paid $2 or $2.50 for it....just your average price for something other than Chap-Stick (which I love too).  There are seveal flavors (I have the lemon drop one now), so I will have to try them all!  

No comments: