Monday, February 21, 2011

Lacie

There is a high possibility that this will fall under the category of "TMI", but I feel like this is more of a public service announcement than anything else.  I feel it's my duty as a good female citizen to let you know the beauty that is the Lacie panty from Victoria's Secret.  Luckily, I don't know any boys who do the blog thing so the awkward factor is reduced already.  The way I see it, if VS can actually have models walk on a runway in these for all to see I can at least praise them openly.  I'm not sure how I lived before I discovered these.  They are perfect.  They never dig in to your sides and make you look like you are carrying around extra weight, there are no seems to show under clothes, and they never peek out of the top of your pants-low rise or not.  They are a little on the pricey side for panties, but so worth it and you can stock up at the semi-annual sale.  I do not, however, recommend wearing them to doctor's appointments, but that's another story for another day. =)

No comments: