Better late than never that I get these posted. Kilgore looked Narnia-ish for a few days....yes, days! It actually stayed cold enough for the snow to stick around for days! We had a "late start" day instead of missing an entire day of school, which is fine with me! That means we don't have to make the day up, but still got to sleep in. We didn't get as much snow this year as last year, but it was still enough to be pretty. =) If it has to be cold, at least snow comes with it sometimes...those are the acceptable cold days (even though I spend my snow days inside with the thermostat set on 79*) I wonder if we will get a big snow again in February this year? As long as it's not around Easter like we got a couple of years ago 2 years in a row (one year in March and the other the first weekend in April...the weekend after we got married!).
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment