Thursday, May 21, 2009

Big Blue....Dance!

Big Blue. I don't know if it's new on the market or if it's been out for a while. It's by the makers of Big Red (as I'm sure you already guessed), which is one of my all-time favorite drinks! Big Blue seems to have more of a vanilla after taste, but it initially tastes like Big Red (at first I was like what the heck? did they just dye big red blue and call it big blue?). It caught my eye and I had to try it because I've always had this idea that if it's blue, it must taste good. Some people feel that way about red stuff, but for me it's all about the blue stuff! Blue rainbow drinks, blueberries, blue fun dip, blue gatorade and powerade, blue popsicles, blue tart n tinys (and if you don't know what tart n tinys are you are missing out! it's my favorite candy ever that can only be bought at the TAMU MSC bookstore for some odd reason, but that's a whole other rant in itself), all things blue! As a matter of fact, I just finished drinking an Ocean Water from Sonic!

Ok, now for the dance part!! So You Think You Can Dance is back on the air for the summer!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! From the looks of tonight there is lots of dance talent coming out of Denver...Natalie (remember her from last year....came down to her and Katie and they picked Katie) is amazing!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I hope she makes the top 20. I was very disappointed by the final results last year (actually I was disappointed starting half way through the season)....the guy who won was not the best, and the "Twitch" guy....uhhmmmm NOOOOOOOOO! I could not stand him, and for the life of me could not figure out why everyone loved him so much! Hopefully we won't be overrun with ballroom again this year. Don't get me wrong, I like to watch ballroom (aside from the waltz) but I would rather see other styles on SYTYCD. Aaannnnnndddd....there is going to be a fall season of SYTYCD.....YESSSSSSSS!!!!! Let's dance!!!

No comments: