Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Glasses!

I finally have a new pair of glasses....

http://www.morel-france.com/en/koali/begonia.php !! Mine are the 6549K frames (the middle ones) and they are brown and teal (at the bottom right under the frames click the second circle from the left....half brown and half teal)

They are drastically different than my last pair, which is great since I was ready for a change! These frames also don't show my "coke bottle" lenses, so no one can call me "Pop Eyes"!! The optician even said a plus of these frames is that my thick lenses won't be quite as noticeable. This is not something I was ever self conscious about before, but I guess if it looks better that's nice. Actually, I've always viewed my blindess and thick glasses (I've seen thicker glasses than mine....) as a comical point (maybe that's because I usually wear contacts instead of glasses, but in the past few years I have started wearing my glasses more thanks to uncomfortable hydrogel silicone contact lenses).

1 comment:

The Dimino's said...

Very cute glasses!! I know I have contacts but I almost hate to wear them!! I wear them maybe once every 4 months or so!! I love my glasses and that reminds me I need to call the Dr. and make us some eye appointments.