Thursday, May 7, 2009

Teacher, Teacher!

Well, next school year I will be teaching high school students all about Biology and Anatomy and Physiology! Yay!!! I will be split between freshman and seniors, so my days will go from one extreme to the next! I'm so excited....I can't wait to start getting things organized for the school year. I think and hope it will be a really good year. Anywho, the sun has finally decided to come back out in Kilgore. Ellie and I were able to go for a nice long walk this afternoon. Other dogs weren't out for her to practice her trouble-making skills, so the little adventure wasn't as thrilling for her as it usually is. It was so nice to sit on the back porch in the sun and read my book...too bad I don't tan easily! The PumpJacks baseball season will be starting soon, so that means I will starting doing some summer work in a month or so. Hope that all goes smoothly and is a fun way to make some money....who knows! I can't believe summer is so close. I still have high hopes of a small vacation....not Hawaii like last year, of course; but some sort of vacation at least! I would prefer to not have to fly to get there, but I'm willing to fly!

On a side note....postage rates are going up AGAIN on monday by 2 cents!!! Ugh! What gives? I guess when postage rates equal the "convenience fee" they charge you to pay bills online I will start paying bills online. I'm sure if I try to buy some more stamps tomorrow for 42 cents they will sell me ones marked 42 cents instead of the forever stamps (which is what they did to me the last time the price of stamps went up, but I didn't know the price was going up so I wasn't irritated until a few days later). Aaaaaaannnnnddddd just as a super side note, there is no way I would make it growing up in the Duggar family or marrying into it!! I've watched 2 episodes ever and come to this conclusion! I consider myself to be a Christian and conservative person, but I guess I'm not quite so radical....

No comments: