April is finally over!!! Also known as the worst month on record for me...April usually isn't as bad as it was this year. So, where are my May flowers from the April torrential rains? Anywho, I surprisingly only have one gripe today. I went to try to get my glasses rx filled and the office closes at 12 on fridays (and 3 on thursdays).....I suppose they really start their weekend on wednesdays. I knew in my gut they would be closed, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Stuff like that always irritates me. When I worked in a medical office (this is an eyeglass store inside of an eye doc's office) we were usually in the office 30 minutes late on fridays! Man, wish we could have left at 12 so I could have avoided all the houston evening rush traffic (wasted an hour or more of my friday just trying to get home). Ugh!!! Also, I just got the plates for my jeep in the mail from the dealer and love my new letter/number combo!!!! I think it's kind of funny....my new tags are SYN-021.....Sin 21!!! It could be like Vegas Sin or like Sine of 21 (come on math ppl...Sine abbreviated as Sin). A guy on my softball team didn't get my math humor when I said our team was the Sin of 90 (ya know...it equals 1....)...I didn't just say it out of the blue either, he said he enjoyed math humor, so I assumed he would get it. He stared blankly....then I asked if he was a math major or a physics major (he claimed to enjoy physics humor too) and he said he was a graphics major. Gah! Well, I know Shawn and anyone else who had coach Heffner would have appreciated my quip! Anywho, I can't wait to get a new pair of glasses next week. Mine have lasted close to 5 years now...time to upgrade (even though I really like this pair, they are just starting to get bent and hurt my nose...maybe that wouldn't happen if I were responsible and didn't fall asleep in them sometimes)!!!!

^------this is a pregnant girl's freezer....her husband took a picture of their freezer (well, the freezer over the "beer fridge" that used to function as his dorm room fridge) after she called in a favor to someone at BlueBell to get a 3 gallon carton of seasonal peppermint ice cream...she is making good use of the Aggie network!!! haha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment